Thursday, April 19, 2012

"tu camisa me llega!"

Remember that one time I donned a Chelsea jersey before heading into the comedor? I do!

I was curious to see the kind of reaction I'd receive, especially as the Championship League heats up AND after Chelsea won 1-0 over Barsa. At first, when nothing happened, I thought maybe no one was gonna say anything. But, little by little, the boys started noticing and calling me over. First they'd ask if I was for Chelsea. "Of course! It's my team." Then they'd do one of two things. They'd respond, "Ah, come on!" if they were Barsa fans. Or they'd say, "Yeah, me too!" if they wanted to see Barsa hurt (as Real Madrid fans). Needless to say, I either was able to laugh in their faces after the win OR receive a fist pound and a huge smile. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment