Monday, July 2, 2012

525,600 minutes.

Has it really been a year? I can't believe it. While there have been obvious ups and downs, I wouldn't trade this experience por nada :)

On this special day, I thought I'd share a few of those 525,600 minutes:

Francesca: "I would miss myself if I could.."

Mark: [when talking about the hole in Nathan's pants] "Yeah Nathan, you don't want to be an asshole."

Antje: "Esa es una canción para Kristina." "This is a song for Kristina."
Karla: "Es de nalgas? O que?" "It's about booty? Or what?"
Everyone: "Hahaha."

And my personal favorite..
Jhustin: "Como amaneciste esa mañana?" "How did you wake up this morning?"
Lisa: "Bien, gracias. Y tu?" "Good, thanks. And you?"
Jhustin: "Yo? En mi cama, abajo de mis almohadas." "Me? In my bed, underneath my sheets."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment