Wednesday, July 11, 2012

my week of lasts.

As I sit here with cupcakes in the oven (and yes, the bowl in front of me to make sure no batter goes unlicked), I can't help but think that this is my week of "lasts". Tomorrow is my last class with my English students. Today was my last class with Montessori. Yesterday was my last class with los especiales. And Friday is my last.. last. Gulp.
So, what's a girl to do? The only thing she can do.. Aprovecharlo! All of it. I'm not going to be here forever. I've got to enjoy it while it's still here (or, more correctly, while I'm still here). That's why I'm going crazy with the camera. That's why I'm baking cupcakes for my English students. That's why I'm having despedida after despedida. That's why I'm enjoying every. last. moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment